Wednesday 15 September 2010

And yet another soon to be great blog.

As the title goes...Yea...this is another soon to be great blog. As of writting this..Im starting to have flashbacks of how I promised my girlfriend to make a blog the last time round, and how it will last eternity! and Guess What!? Heck! it doesn't last longer than a haiku. It ended directly on the Third blog post. THIRD! THIRD!! THIRD Mind you! How great can it be!? Even Haiku has an average of four lines! I bet Confucius with his epic saying "Journey of a thousand epic Li, begin with a single epic step", is laughing at me from his chinese heaven...or hell. Interesting random fact, the usual afterlife, which may includes both hell and heaven to Western language, in Chinese is directly translated to "hell". So if you are dead and on your way to afterlife, you are considered to be going to hell for the Chinese...Well, the good news is, you can be in heaven in "Chinese hell".

Back to reality.
Then again, here I am..writting my another yet soon to be great blog. Sad as it sound, I forget about my blog faster than I change my underwear. Lets hope that this is gonna last juuuuuuusstt a lil bit longer than the previous four. Ooh yeeeessss....I already have four dead blogs somewhere on this mythical world wide web realm..And they are stranded in Limbo for..evaaar! Yea, You can say I'm some sort of a Playaa~ in terms of a blog world...A damn good one sir! I don't even know my previous Blogs' name..Even Barney Stinson knows the names of 200 women that he slept with! Yes..I'm A damn good Blog Playa~ sir...

So anyway, Fingers crossed! and Here goooes! POW!! The Mini History!



No comments:

Post a Comment