Sunday 26 September 2010

two goin on four eva.

Today we shall move on to the next POW!!.  I don't intend to word up my post, So lets keep this short and sweet. Here I attached a video and the video has pretty much summed it all up about our Person of the Week. Incidentally this answer her question on: "Anything interesting that you do today?".
This is the "anything interesting" that I do today :)





So...what say you?
Not too shabby for a beginner and a supreme 'gaptek' kind of guy riiight??? 
('Gaptek' kind of guy defined: Like the super non-techsavvy kind of guy who pissed the nice and helpful Online Mac game seller, because he asked way too many questions on how to, install the game, patch the game, and where to put it). More on this later I promise you!

P.S: Sorry for the quality..I tried to full video, and left it overnight and meeeh..it doesn't even load  halfway.

No comments:

Post a Comment